Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
Eulonzo
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000Eulonzo 4501 - 5000
Default Re: How Would You Debut These Following Superstars?

Do the typical vignette thing for Paige and play the vignettes after Tamina's matches, and then randomly have her come out, debut, and confront get all up in Tamina's face and start a feud from there. That's how I would do it, personally. Because face it, the way they're having Tamina squash Layla and Alicia Fox and a few others, this eventually is gonna be ended by somebody. It can't be someone nobody cares about like Kaitlyn or something. Sure, 50% of the SD/RAW crowd probably wouldn't know who she is and probably would go a bit quiet for her at first but hey, you could have her come out from the crowd, attack Tamina after a match, after weeks of build up and vignettes, have her clothesline her out of the ring, and give her the mic for about 10-30 seconds, have her introduce herself, and basically have her say that "You think you're hot stuff because you're dominating the whole Divas division, and you think you've dominated them all, you think you've beat them all. Well, my name is Paige, from NXT/FCW, and I'm here to tell you that you haven't beaten the whole Divas division." blah blah blah, the crowd cheers (hopefully, depending on how much they do with Tamina prior to this), and then we get a match at EC or Mania or maybe even Extreme Rules or OTL, who knows.

That's just my idea, and me rambling lol.