Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How would you fix TNA

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000
Default Re: How would you fix TNA

The Firing of Hogan Dixie and Bischoff HAS to be the start to the repair process IMO
Secondly you need a fan base to get tickets to actually see you live. not just Universal Studio tourists there for the day who wanna see a show. so more travel for TNA is a must! It HAS to be packed with fans not tourists to take a foot hold or you will never have a large enough loyal base to compete.
there also needs to be less pointless promos and more of the old WWF/Impact action.
Impacts best route is to swoop up all the disenfranchised older WWE viewers who are sickened by PG wrestling, you do this by making the product more violent, more high spots, edgier content, and overall just bring back that "ruthless aggression" tons of ppl on these threads are begging for!
That would be how i would start to put a dent in the myriad of problems that is TNA
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote