Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What 3 wrestlers would you like to see CM Punk and John Cena feud with?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000KeepinItReal 501 - 1000
Default Re: What 3 wrestlers would you like to see CM Punk and John Cena feud with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShield View Post
CM Punk

1. The Undertaker (Again)
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Stone Cold

I'd like a HHH rematch, a Brock Lesnar feud would be interesting but probably a one sided match like Punk Vs Ryback.
I completely agree on Punk feuding with Undertaker/HBK/Austin/HHH. As far as regular roster guys, I think Sheamus and Orton would make for great rivals.

For Cena, I'd have him feud with Wade Barrett (did this just happen?), Mark Henry, and Antonio Cesaro. He could have a great feud with Cesaro over America's pride, and maybe be the first American to beat Cesaro one-on-one. Cena is desperate for cheers, and all he'd have to do to get massive pops is to interrupt Cesaro during one of his anti-American promos. And, of course, Cesaro could have some of that starpower rub off on him.
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote