Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What 3 wrestlers would you like to see CM Punk and John Cena feud with?

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more seriousKeepinItReal needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What 3 wrestlers would you like to see CM Punk and John Cena feud with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShield View Post
CM Punk

1. The Undertaker (Again)
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Stone Cold

I'd like a HHH rematch, a Brock Lesnar feud would be interesting but probably a one sided match like Punk Vs Ryback.
I completely agree on Punk feuding with Undertaker/HBK/Austin/HHH. As far as regular roster guys, I think Sheamus and Orton would make for great rivals.

For Cena, I'd have him feud with Wade Barrett (did this just happen?), Mark Henry, and Antonio Cesaro. He could have a great feud with Cesaro over America's pride, and maybe be the first American to beat Cesaro one-on-one. Cena is desperate for cheers, and all he'd have to do to get massive pops is to interrupt Cesaro during one of his anti-American promos. And, of course, Cesaro could have some of that starpower rub off on him.
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote