Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How would you fix TNA

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: How would you fix TNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTI TEO View Post
Simple make the biggest belt the World Champioship - and have it be an open weight Division like Pride Had.

Austin Aries can hold the World Championship & Cruiserweight title at the same time.

Problem I have is with the X-Division title. The Division isn't really defined. The TV Title has been played out they should have went with an internet championship.

Create simple logical storylines like Kurt Angle wants to be the World CHamp, Heavyweight Champ, and Crusierweight Champ all at the same time. Or Zema Ion starts packing on muscle and jumping weight classes.

Glad other people see Reaction is a good flag ship name for a show.For when the name changes to Impact Wrestling. Reaction is just a perfect name for a flagship story telling ect main wrestling show. Cross the line would be perfect for a second edgy different intense show.

I agree that the x division does not defined.It used to be of course.It seems these days they want to use it in many ways.I believe the x division should be a open platform belt.I like the idea that its for crazy wrestlers and the ultimate x.But i like the idea as well that the belt should be used as a stepping stone.Seems they are going that way. I mean Christian york could be in the main event one day.I think thats why they are pushing him deep into the x division so soon.He will probably beat RVD. Didnt aries state that anyone now that wins or has the belt can face the world champion at destination x. Good idea.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote