Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #6148 (permalink)
GOD
ITS NEW JACK THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA

GOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselvesGOD has made a name for themselves
Default re: NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
One of the biggest isn't THE biggest. No one cares when the Dolphins fail, which is often. They're irrelevant and haven't mattered in a long fucking time.

Dallas sucks and people still care. The media pays attention to them because people simultaneously freak out and cheer when they win or lose.

I mean you just post a retarded old joke about Dallas/Romo. No one does this for Miami do they.
Media paying attention isn't always good, case and point, New York Jets. Dallas will be behind the times until the day Jerry Jones relinquishes his general manager role. Guy has lost it and its pretty clear to me even during the glory years, it was Jimmy Johnson that put that team together and got it to where it was.

I view the Cowboys like I view the Dolphins, irrelevant, regardless that they are in the media all the time. Just like the Jets.

"We ain't gotta dream no more, man." - Stringer Bell