Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3162 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Theproof
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I completely agree for the most part. I think that the way they are making Tenay sound like The Rock just joined Impact for these guys is ridiculous. I also agree with you about the unmaskings and how they're being done. The only part I don't fully agree with is the part about WWE stars getting all of the TV time. I understand where you're coming from by saying that because TNA has a history of doing that in the past with guys like Christian, Angle, Anderson, RVD, and others, however, in my opinion I feel like they've been doing that a lot less as of late and have been actually using a lot of their own homegrown guys a lot more like Daniels and Kaz for example. They are and will give a lot of TV time to WWE guys in the Ace's and Eights but that's understandable because the angle they're in right now is pretty much the main one going on in TNA at the moment.

Honestly though, TNA pushing WWE guys over their own homegrown guys never really bothered me as long as their good and better than the guys they are taking time away from. To me their all just wrestlers and I don't see them as WWE guys or TNA guys once their free agents. As long as they're used well and have talent I'm all for it if it's worth it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome