Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Dec 2012
How would you fix TNA
1. Scrap the current belts and instead infuse a MMA Weight Class
World Champion: Jeff Hardy
Cruiserweight: Austin Aires
Middleweight: Zema Ion
Tag Team Champions: Chavo & Hernandez
2. Bring in some top talent to Aces & Eights
Buff Bagwell (For the NWO connection)
3. I'd have Matt Morgan destroy Hogan and get rid of him
4. Bring in the following talent
The Briscoe Brothers
5. Move out of the Impact Zone from time to time. I'm thinking 3 to 5 shows a year. Maybe do a stretch in Vegas, Hammerstien Ballroom, ECW Arena, Universal Studios Los Angeles or the LA Olympic Auditorium.
Last edited by MANTI TEO; 01-06-2013 at 11:57 PM.