Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
RenegadexParagon
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

RenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missedRenegadexParagon probably won't be missed
Default Re: Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore

Borderlands 1 & 2- Great games, co-op can be hilariously fun. But after playing through both, they just felt waaay to repetitive.

Oblivion & Skyrim- Exploring the worlds are fun. But I can never play them again knowing- Most side quest seem to involve me fetching something, no matter what I do the world wont change in anyway shape or form, combat has never been great, and it seems all problems in Tamriel can be solved at the bottom of a dungeon or cave.

inFamous 1 & 2- Platniumed both games, have no reason to go back.

Batman Arkham Asylum & City- The Arkham series is easily one of my favourite series ever. But as of now, I don't want to go back to Gotham for the simple fact that I platinumed both games twice, got 100% completion on both, did everything (TWICE!).