Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - rants

Thread: rants
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #72 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a pushGlass Shatters is getting a push
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
We all interact through POSTS! How can we hate someone for making a bad comment, thread or acting like a moron in a thread or some time ago. I dont get the "lets create a powerful group of cool people who will bury whoever stands in our way, FOREVER!". That shit is sick. I dont see DS being a troll, just having different opinions doesnt make you an idiot. Sharing a fucking mind and ideas with over 15 different people makes you an idiot. One thing is to have friends, other is to follow their insane logic. Gahh, trust me. I like you all. If I didnt I would not come here everyday. You are free to hate me, DS whoever the fuck you want, but at least hate me for something I said to you and not something I said to a "efriend" of yours.
You have a point. These same people who create these groups then go around telling other people that they take "RANTS" too seriously.5
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote