Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - rants

Thread: rants
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #67 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: rants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
Don't know why. You just don't know me and probably are taking things out of context. But it's ok though, not in a quest for approval here. But don't take this as an arrogant remark, but its the second time that you take what I write as something that affects me personally. The fun dynamic isnt at all about me as I dont even make rants. I am just saying that if, for example, dualshock made a thread with an OP like that JUpes guy people would jump instantly on him. That is not how I role. Sorry if you dont like me,I am usually preety fly, for a white gay guy.
Probably and that's his own fault. Duelshock got hated for being a moron beforehand, had he not been a moron in the first place then no one would have a reason to hate him, right?

LUCK is offline   Reply With Quote