Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Canned heat on Raw

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
#dealwithit
Humbled

#dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit #dealwithit
Default Re: Canned heat on Raw

I agree that sometimes is sounds/looks bad when they can the cheers in but when the camera cuts to the crowd, it's blatand that no one is cheering at all, etc. But I can understand why they do it too. It's about presentation. It looks pretty stupid if they bill someone up as a big star and they come out to zero reaction. I'm no sound engineer, but I do wonder if they could make it more subtle though. As that way you could find a happy medium between having obvious fake sound effects and leaving crappy fan reactions as they are which makes WWE look bad.

As for the whole Ziggler being cheered and you feeling lied to, well that's just silly. The whole cheering of heels and booing of faces in general annoys me (although I can understand why fans might boo a babyface that they take particular exception too, although that gets lost when crowds boo every face like some Smarky crowds have done before). It's the whole thing of the wrestling fans that don't get it and trying to play the heels themselves. If as a fan, you really like Ziggler and want him to become a star, then you should boo him out of the building. Heels are meant to get heat, not cheers. That's why CM Punk is a much better performer than Ziggler. He knows how to get heat, whereas Zigglers takes silly bumps and sells like a babyface.
#dealwithit is offline   Reply With Quote