Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come
View Single Post
post #120 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 07:45 PM
GillbergReturns
HE'S FAT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)

Re: Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Hot View Post
I tend to disagree. I believe if Austin and Punk wrestle at WM 29 I believe they will go on last. Heres why. Rock got his WM main event last year and him and Austin are friends on the outside i truly believe the Rock would give Austin the respect and let him go on last in his first match in 10 years. I don't see Rock being a dick and not letting Austin go on last and if Rock vs Cena 2 happens at WM 29 then Rock should dam well let Austin go on last instead of a rematch that no one wants to see in the main event again. Brock Lensar is a different story. Brock I can see being a hot head and wanting to go on last at WM 29 but Brock has said many times in the past he's all about the money. As long as Brock gets paid well i don't think he cares where he's placed on the card. And Cena vs Taker yes its a big time WM match but they are company guys they will do what Vince wants. Cena vs Taker if it happens at WM 29 can be in the middle like HHH vs Taker was. Simple as that.
It goes beyond who goes on last. The bigger issue is money. Will WWE pony up the dough to bring in Austin when they already have Rock, Lesnar, Taker and Triple H available to them?

I think one thing they could do is use Austin as a special guest ref in whoever Punk faces to build a Wrestlemania 30 match.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome