Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 06:42 PM   #119 (permalink)
ROGERTHAT21
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

ROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedR10 View Post
No one believes Punk will defeat The Undertaker, so I hope that doesn't happen. I'd rather a multi-man high profile match including The Undertaker that puts his streak at risk even without being involved in the decision.

Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock
CM Punk vs. Triple H
The Shield vs. John Cena and The Undertaker

just throwing it out there.

I'd rather that than Punk/Taker, because Punk is just isn't a threat to the streak.

Plus, they can also start building up to a possible Cena/Taker match for WrestleMania 30, which should happen, IMO.
What makes you think The Shield is credible enough to take on perhaps 2 of the most kayfabe-wise invincible people ever in the WWE?

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote