Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #114 (permalink)
RatedR10
THE CONQUEROR

RatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new hereRatedR10 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShield View Post
It would be a great match but the WWE title definitely isn't needed.

I think the main matches will include rock, Brock, HHH , undertaker and cm punk. Which would be a blockbuster.

Brock Vs The Rock
HHH Vs John Cena
The Undertaker Vs CM Punk
No one believes Punk will defeat The Undertaker, so I hope that doesn't happen. I'd rather a multi-man high profile match including The Undertaker that puts his streak at risk even without being involved in the decision.

Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock
CM Punk vs. Triple H
The Shield vs. John Cena and The Undertaker

just throwing it out there.

I'd rather that than Punk/Taker, because Punk is just isn't a threat to the streak.

Plus, they can also start building up to a possible Cena/Taker match for WrestleMania 30, which should happen, IMO.

JOHN CENA - CONQUERED
RatedR10 is offline   Reply With Quote