Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #514 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

So saw MFPallytime kill the froggies and end up finding the Ring of Evil Eye which looked pretty useful so I braced my fears and dwelled the depths. got the ring and didnt get cursed once

And please tell me the Gaping Dragon was a hard boss cuz I just fucking owned it lol. I had to use a Flask just once, went to town with my BKS but my Black Knight Halberd is what really did it for me. I cant use it one hand but being able to weild it 2hand is awesome.

I took off Havels ring and for a moment I was dumbfounded why I couldnt roll or run then I noticed my Equip Load. Ive literally went 20 hours of this game never paying attention to that.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote