Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lets settle this. Is Miz the worst babyface ever?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 05:13 PM   #69 (permalink)
checkcola
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

checkcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new herecheckcola better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Lets settle this. Is Miz the worst babyface ever?

You know what, I find this idea that Miz is a bad babyface to be a myth. He's better than most because he can work a mic.

We got people like R-Truth, Kofi, Sin Cara (before his injury) clugging up the midcard that can't put two words together. Plus, I get the sense that Miz enjoys being a pro-wrestler and is proud to represent the WWE, unlike others who come off slightly embarrassed to be in this business. I find that cheer worthy.
checkcola is offline   Reply With Quote