Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Randy Orton turning heel

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #54 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Backstage News On Randy Orton's Heel Turn & Feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I think Orton not only needs a heel turn but also a character overhaul. I'm bored of this Viper/"voices in his head" shit. He needs to regain some of that cockiness from when he was the Legend Killer, grow his hair back and also bring back some energy to his promos.
Agreed. I was only a fan Orton when he was The Legend Killer, when he became The Viper I didn't care for him and I really didn't like his push in 2009, and the past year I just haven't really cared about him because he hasn't really been relevant or done anything, but a freshly turned heel Orton with a real character overhaul, is something that might be interesting again.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote