Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 05:25 PM
HelpingHand
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Huge **SPOILERS** for Raw and weeks to come

I'm not so sure that I believe this but, it could be great if done correctly, though there is the worry whether Lesnar or the Rock will be around after Wrestlemania so it would be a bad situation if either were champion after Wrestlemania... Although if we are to believe that Flair is going to be the new raw manager, perhaps he could manage Ziggler as a heel manager using his power to change Ziggler's MITB contract to the WWE championship MITB (how? I don't know- Fuckery it is) as the Bork v. Rock match finishes (doesn't matter who wins) and he would cash in thereby putting over the younger generation at the end maybe with Him and Big E (after ALOT of build from now to Wreslemania- build as in making him look like a beast) beating down both of the tired Rock and Lesnar which would put both of them over and solving the part time champion problem.

It's not really a great idea but, it would solve a problem.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome