Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #127 (permalink)
Wrestlinfan35
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35 Wrestlinfan35
Default Re: Official Raw Discussion Thread - 1/7/13 - RAW GETS ROCKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
One of the main reasons Rock and Cena feud sucked was because they kept having 20 min promos and kept going around in circles.

Which will happen if that's what happens in this feud.

Yes we need promos between them but they have 5 shows to do that. We also need both getting physical with each other. Which I think we will see.

RAW/SD

RAW

RAW/SD.
Yes, I know. But even watching one of their promos together is cringe-worthy, because they just can't work together. They're awful working with one another. Having the same promo every week didn't help matters at all. But of course, I agree Rock/Punk needs to have a much better story and they must get more physical, but why does that have to include Ryback and Shield? They could very well pull off an angle like that with just Rock and Punk.

best.

Wrestlinfan35 is offline   Reply With Quote