Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Zack Ryder Discussion Thread *YOUTUBE CHANNEL + WRESTLING*

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #1881 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Zack Ryder and His Show

I like Ryder only because he took control of his character, and did something rather original with himself. His act was a bit too much for me, but he played his role well. There aren't to many grown men that can really sell "Woo, Woo, Woo". It's time he turns heel, changes his look (including the hair), and begins a new chapter in his life. Ryder has potential, and I have been saying this since his Major Brother days. His spot with Cena, and Eve was the perfect time to turn heel.