Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #509 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

You wont need to know how to parry as long as you have really good armor, shield and poise. I have no poise so I have to parry everything or go for backstabs lol

You will meet the lady and her two bodyguards later in the game once you go into the Tomb of the Giants.

Also you can lay your soupstone down and help people defeat bosses and that brings the Faith requirement down to join that covenant. Just lay your stone down at the gargoyles and help with that boss or whatever. Each time you help defeat a boss for someone you get 5 extra points for that covenant. So if you help 5 people kill a boss you don't have to have any faith for it.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

NFL/NCAA PICK'EM AND SURVIVOR SIGN-UP

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote