Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

176K views 4K replies 150 participants last post by  JM 
#1 ·
Hawks vs Avs in Western Conference finals, plz.

I'ma try to watch more hockey this year than I did last season (and pretty much every season since Roy retired/ESPN stopped carrying hockey).

Do work, hockey fans.

#2,987 ·
Re: @ovi8 #REBIRTH

Islanders beat the Jets in a shootout, probably should have won the game in regulation but the refs made a brutal call with about 2 minutes to go in the third, should have been a 4 on 4 but instead the Jets got a PP which they scored on

Islanders pretty much one win away from clinching a playoff spot (Carolina away, Philly away, Buffalo away to close the season)

#2,989 ·
Re: @ovi8 #REBIRTH

Islanders beat the Jets in a shootout, probably should have won the game in regulation but the refs made a brutal call with about 2 minutes to go in the third, should have been a 4 on 4 but instead the Jets got a PP which they scored on

Islanders pretty much one win away from clinching a playoff spot (Carolina away, Philly away, Buffalo away to close the season)
Tavares for MVP

#2,993 ·
Re: LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEA

Congrats to the Leafs! Now every team has made the playoffs since the salary cap was enacted.

What is going on with Montreal? I only watched about ten minutes of the game but between that and Wednesday's game against the Pens, they look like a team that could be counting lightbulbs 5 games into the playoffs.

Oh and as a Pittsburgh fan, I would be remiss if I didn't say (even if I'm a little late):

Flyers are officially eliminated

:ti :drake1 :hayden3

#2,995 ·
Re: LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEA

It was a pretty quiet 50 shots. They were more or less just spraying at times. Not saying Reimer wasn't on cause he did make quite a few nice saves but it wasn't really easy to tell that it was that many shots.

Additionally, it was be just fantastic if the Panthers could beat those damn Bruins.

#2,998 ·

I suggest the thread title NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LEAFS EXCEPT YOU JM.

The current thread title is extremely obnoxious, no matter what teamis being praised.

Also I hope the Flames lose today.

#2,999 ·

I will use your suggestion. I assume it will receive much positive praise from the norm and that's what I'm all about.

#3,000 ·
Re: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE LEAFS EXCEPT JM

When teams try to break winless championship streaks measured in years, it's a victory for the Laffs just to make the playoffs within 10 years :lmao

First round exit the moment Kadri tapers off.

#3,001 ·

What team's championship drought isn't measured in years? Do some measure it in days? Months? Hours?

Kadri tapered off several games ago. He just scored his first goal in 9 games...

Be better, plz.

#3,004 ·

To the die hard leafs mod:

I'll specify that the Leafs measure droughts in playoff appearances the way better teams (all of them) measure droughts in championship victories.

It means the Leafs aren't winning it and you're just butthurt.

#3,005 ·

Who are you? Typical, run of the mill Leaf hater. I'm buthurt because they made the Playoffs but likely won't win? Nah, just happy they made it bro. You seem pretty annoyed that they made it though.

Again, be better. And less annoyed.

#3,006 ·

Must be about playoff time because people are getting salty.

I see some great symmetry in the Rangers ending the Devils playoff hopes today after Jersey did the same to them in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Wings still have the best chance of making the playoffs of all the bubble teams in the West, according to Puck Daddy:

Columbus Blue Jackets 23.8
Detroit Red Wings 48.3
Dallas Stars 24.4
Full details here: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...-golden-state-opportunity-141657824--nhl.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.