Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kevin Nash Comments About Goldberg?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
murder
Working on my abs

murder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friendsmurder needs to make some friends
Default Re: Kevin Nash Comments About Goldberg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deandre Cole View Post
I think a lot of people are forgetting that the storyline pretty much fell apart in the months following "The Fingerpoke Of Doom".

From January 4th until sometime in April, the angle was somewhat still alive but barely because Hogan fucked it up by turning face. Goldberg was feuding with Hall, Nash & Steiner in this period, along with smaller angles with Bam Bam & Bret Hart. But, the focus completely got lost at Uncensored with the double turn between Flair & Hogan.

In my opinion, Hogan fucked up the potential by wanting to turn face. It seems to me, he did it because he didn't want to job to Goldberg again. But if Nash indeed did book himself to end the streak, the shit that happened in the following months was out of his hands, due to injuries and Hogan's creative control.
I was about to say the same thing. But I think it was Flairs idea to turn heel thus turning Hogan face.

Also, Hogan, Hall, Luger and Steiner got injured in the months following the Fingerpoke which killed the Goldberg vs NWO feud off.
murder is offline   Reply With Quote