Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 06:35 AM   #618 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
Chicana/Perro isn't terribly new. It was put on Alfredo's site in 2011 around the same time of the 88 Santo/Espanto. Hell, it might have been on the same disc. Hell, it might have been on the same disc as the Estrada/Fiera chain match. Probably not b/c that is fromt he 90s, but they were released the same time IIRC. Surprised you never read about it at WKO.
Honestly I only skim over a couple of threads at WKO, OJ's European thread is a godsend for essential WOS matches.

Really glad I had a look at the thread where the match was being discussed though. Was in awe at the chemistry they had throughout. Got the Chicana/Perro Cage match from Monterrey ready to watch later today as well.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote