Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3142 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Diesel_Power
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Don't watch.
Great message to send out. Thats what a lot of people have done since 2011.

Quote:
I can't help but feel like, possibly, one or more of the plans for the group was curtailed somehow. I just feel like maybe they are trying to stall or something was foiled, but I feel as thought there is still life left, but like some have said, TNA must speed up the pacing some, pull the trigger on the ruthlessness of the group, & add some impact sort of players to the stable. I am still more than happy with the reveal or Knox and Doc, with the possibility of Compton and Bradley as well. I feel like TNA was just biding their time and throwing a couple bones out to see by putting some guys over the Aces recently. I think the beginning of 2013 is going to heat up, I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.
Do you honestly think if TNA had an end game in mind the Aces and 0.8s would be losing every week? This angle is completely dead.

Quote:
I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.
Hilarious. When did you start watching wrestling may I ask? Your standards seem incredibly low. Its like you have never seem captivating storylines and great payoffs to longterm booking before. You are so easily pleased if you use the words "exceptional booking" when describing an angle featuring shitty WWE wrestlers wearing Sons of Anarchy clothes.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome