Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #3141 (permalink)
316jon316
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

316jon316
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

I can't help but feel like, possibly, one or more of the plans for the group was curtailed somehow. I just feel like maybe they are trying to stall or something was foiled, but I feel as thought there is still life left, but like some have said, TNA must speed up the pacing some, pull the trigger on the ruthlessness of the group, & add some impact sort of players to the stable. I am still more than happy with the reveal or Knox and Doc, with the possibility of Compton and Bradley as well. I feel like TNA was just biding their time and throwing a couple bones out to see by putting some guys over the Aces recently. I think the beginning of 2013 is going to heat up, I find it hard to believe, the same TNA that has been booking so exceptionally, would just fall off the map, I just don't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316jon316 View Post
Please, we should all begin to ignore the nameless trolls, and as they don't get the responses they need to live, they will slowly move on from our section, and even this entire forum.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ANTI TROLL MOVEMENT - JUST IGNORE THEM. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
316jon316 is offline   Reply With Quote