Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kevin Nash Comments About Goldberg?

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 02:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Kevin Nash Comments About Goldberg?

I think a lot of people are forgetting that the storyline pretty much fell apart in the months following "The Fingerpoke Of Doom".

From January 4th until sometime in April, the angle was somewhat still alive but barely because Hogan fucked it up by turning face. Goldberg was feuding with Hall, Nash & Steiner in this period, along with smaller angles with Bam Bam & Bret Hart. But, the focus completely got lost at Uncensored with the double turn between Flair & Hogan.

In my opinion, Hogan fucked up the potential by wanting to turn face. It seems to me, he did it because he didn't want to job to Goldberg again. But if Nash indeed did book himself to end the streak, the shit that happened in the following months was out of his hands, due to injuries and Hogan's creative control.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote