Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #50 (permalink)
stevefox1200
Working on my abs

stevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a pushstevefox1200 is getting a push
Default Re: Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by truk83 View Post
Bieber has an owl on his left forearm. The owl represents the goddess of wealth, Laxmi. Take it for what it's worth. Symbols have more meaning than you think, but I fear that most of you are probably inexperienced with the knowledge of the history of symbolism, and the occult.
Owls are also symbols in, Christianity, Judaism, several different native American religions, Greek and Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, old school Islamic, Norse mythology, Old Germanic mythology, English Folklore, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, South American superstition, Aboriginal traditions, and Dungeons and Dragons Nerdery

The owl has also been used as a symbol by many famous authors such as William Shakespeare and whole book series have been written on them

Owls have also be seen in various folklore, superstitions and, like the wolves, has been adapted to t-shirts and the side of vans for "looking cool"

I fear you think an extreme common animal tattoo is a sign that there is a cool kids club you were not invited to