Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What Made WCW Great?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What Made WCW Great?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLSaint_75 View Post
I can't rep you anymore. Expect some the next chance it allows me to. You hit the nail on the head.

You missed 1 thing: The Cruiserweights.
You right, that was a big omission from my part.

Basically, WCW was the only company that you could see a division strictly devoted to the cruiserweights in the US. And before somebody says they stole Mysterio, Konnan, Psychosis, Juventud, Jericho, Benoit, Malenko & Guerrero, you've only named about 15-25% of the cruiserweight division. Further more, their cruiserweight/light heavyweight division really got praise due to Brian Pillman and Jushin Liger. They're the reason the division even existed but I guess we're supposed to go off revisionist history.

If people still can't see what made WCW so great/different from the rest, it's because you've never watched it or you let WWE tell the story of the history of WCW.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote