Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What Made WCW Great?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

Elipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselvesElipses Corter is making a name for themselves
Default Re: What Made WCW Great?

I don't understand your post.

I guess what made WCW different was, in it's infancy, it was different than WWE. The minute it tried to recreate what WWE was doing was when it went downhill.

WCW at the beginning was more about the sport and less about the entertainment. Eventually, people grew tired of the usual and the NWO was born. Eventually, people got tired of that and WCW didn't know what to do next. The promotion made for good TV; it's just that for the most part, those running the company didn't know what they were doing.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote