Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#5,152 ·
Re: #RUDY

c's trading KG for bledsoe and punk ass butler would get them nowhere. would piss me the fuck off. if you're gonna trade the heart and soul of the team u better get back some extremely good assets. yea, i know he's older, and his value is lower. let him retire a celtic. trade pierce.

#5,156 ·

Eh tbh I'd rather the Clippers not perform that trade. I think Butler and Bledsoe are valuable assets to them and I don't see how KG would really fit in with the mix. Sure Jordan off the bench is great but I'm not really liking it. The teams perfect the way it is atm. Just need Chauncey to come back from injury, no need to fuck with the chemistry at this point.

#5,157 ·

Behind KD and Lebron, Kyrie is probably the player I'd want to have if I was building a franchise. ..... is just too good. If he learns to play better defense there won't be a point guard in the league close to him. He also needs to work on his playmaking ability, but I'm sure that will come as he progresses.

#5,158 ·

I'd take Lebron, KD and Paul over him. However like you said, if his playmaking ability gets better and he gets his defense to at least average, I'll gladly take him over Paul.

#5,159 ·

If his defense and playmaking get better, I would take Irving over Lebron simply for the age factor. Right now though is still Durant and Lebron first. As much as I like Rose, damaged knees are a death sentence on a career.

#5,170 ·

Like I said before, it was a sig bet that I lost.

And Canadian, they've been talking about what teams you cheer for since like the 2010-11 season, I don't know why you just don't ignore them.

Once again, I really don't care what teams you cheer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.