Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 04:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Karma101
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheRevelator View Post
I actually consider it garbage now. It was a game I could spend hours in, some quests were quite unique and interesting, but all in all, there were lots of bugs that were gamebreaking, bad AI, awkward animations that made me chuckle and terrible, terrible combat. It's a game with a lot of quantity, but very little quality.
I gotta say I have never loved a game, only to decide it is garbage after playing it for 40 hours, that's a fairly long time.
Karma101 is online now   Reply With Quote