Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #3469 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

I supported Chacago Bulls when I was like 6. Had I ever seen them play? Course not. I just heard Michael GOAT Jordan and thought, I'ma say I support them when asked

But then I start to get into basketball properly late 2010, because I'm going to watch Celtics @ Hawks during WM27 weekend and I want to at least understand who is who and what is what. I'm thinking of backing Celtics after talking to this knowledgable basketbal fan and because I remember Garnett. But then I watch Bulls play and I see this GOD like figure just exploding to the hoop and pulling off these sick lay ups. From then I knew... I knew.

#THERETURN