Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
bigbuxxx
Moron

bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx bigbuxxx
Talking re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Guess I'm in the minority because this guy said exactly how I feel about the Tana/Okada match:

Quote:
Tanahashi/Okada III gets my early pick for match of the year. Great drama, reversals, selling, and finish. I wasn't to pleased about the outcome but I won't let that hinder a great match they had together.
I'm a sucker for drama and this match had it in spades. Tana had some leg work but it didn't feel like a mailed in performance on the leg like it has in other matches so I didn't mind it. Okada's neck work obviously makes a lot of sense given his finisher. I thought it was better than their Dominion match.

I was shocked with MiSu/Nagata. Not that they had a great match but because they had a great 20 minute match. Really well structured match. I give that a solid ****-****1/4.
bigbuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote