Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 02:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
bigbuxxx
Moron

bigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new here
Talking re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Guess I'm in the minority because this guy said exactly how I feel about the Tana/Okada match:

Quote:
Tanahashi/Okada III gets my early pick for match of the year. Great drama, reversals, selling, and finish. I wasn't to pleased about the outcome but I won't let that hinder a great match they had together.
I'm a sucker for drama and this match had it in spades. Tana had some leg work but it didn't feel like a mailed in performance on the leg like it has in other matches so I didn't mind it. Okada's neck work obviously makes a lot of sense given his finisher. I thought it was better than their Dominion match.

I was shocked with MiSu/Nagata. Not that they had a great match but because they had a great 20 minute match. Really well structured match. I give that a solid ****-****1/4.
bigbuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote