Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PWA Thunder - Monday, January 7th - #27

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: PWA Thunder - Monday, January 7th - #27

Dustin Dreamer's Picks:
1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Wade Barrett
4. Antonio Cesaro
5. John Cena
6. Big Show
7. Sheamus
8. Randy Orton

Backups:
1. Ryback
2. Damien Sandow

Promo:
Dustin Dreamer: Tonight is the beginning of the end of the world, Tonight I prove to everybody I am the future of this damn company by beating that mexican idiot who is too afraid to show his face to the world. I'm already the best damn promo cutter in this company unlike my opponent who cuts the same promo every week and now tonight I'm gonna shock the world when I knock. Him. Out! Hell maybe i'll even rip that mask off. Dustin Dreamer flips off the camera man and walks away.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html