Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD
View Single Post
post #896 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Scrooge McDoc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Sook some more.

I'm after you because it just doesn't match up that Croft used her role. She was gone from the forum for DAYS, no activity at all, so how could the role have been used to obtain results? She herself said she'd been busy and hadn't been around. The ONLY explanation is that her team made her role choices for her, and TKOK being the cop, who caught Rush, makes the most sense to continually be blocked.

Ziggler is a shit player who I said was full of shit. Rather than start a lynch on him, I want to eliminate the person remaining from Night 2 who targetted TKOK. 2 of them are dead, TKOK suggested he was roleblocked, which makes you even more suspect.

Now, Magic's fuckup and Ziggler seeking that confirmation is an unnecessary distraction to this phase. If none of this had popped up, I'd be after one of my stronger suspects, the likes of Evo or obby, the inactives who are yet to be replaced.
She was obviously on the forum to submit her actions since THAT'S WHAT SHE DID. If you have a record of exactly when she was on the forum then feel free to post it because chances are it'd confirm that she indeed WAS able to submit her role on each Night. She probably wouldn't have put much thought into it though

Blue Is Still The Colour

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome