Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/4 Smackdown, 1/2 Main Event & SMS Spoilers
View Single Post
post #82 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 01:02 PM
The Evil Santadow
Ho!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: 1/4 Smackdown, 1/2 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

A few things I decided to watch from SD:

-Opening promo. Skipped Orton's promo after the first few seconds as I could tell it wouldn't be much, aside from announcing he's in the RR (which I read in the spoilers). The Orton/Sheamus interaction was actually pretty decent though. A serious feud between them has some potential with Orton as a heel. Show and Cesaro's parts I skipped.

-Barrett's promo was great and Kofi's was good as well. They've done the Barrett/Kofi feud decently as a standard championship build up. Barrett/Kofi was a good match and their second best in their 2012 series imo (still have their Raw match after SVS above it). Bullhammer on Kofi in the air was sick.

-Main Even tag, the ending was interesting and once again, I like the potential for this Orton/Sheamus feud. It looks like it's gonna be a slow build to Orton's heel turn, as it should be. Looking forward to seeing what Randy will do when he goes heel.

I'm watching you...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome