Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Saint Knightwalker
Santa's Fairy Hunter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Name a couple of games that you love but just won't play anymore

Batman: Arkham City - After beating the story mode and finding all the Riddler trophies, I'm not done when it comes to finding the rest of the secrets in the game, but I really don't feel like completing all of the challenge maps four times in a row with Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing. It seems way too repetitive.

Driver: Parallel Lines - I've beaten it a couple times and don't want to even touch it anymore because of some of the extras in Driv3r, like infinite mass mode in Istanbul, along with all the interesting glitches that the game has. It's too bad Parallel Lines doesn't have anything like that, otherwise I'd give it more than a passing glance.

Left 4 Dead 2 - Nowadays, when I try to play the game, I feel like the challenge has been amped up way too much, even on Normal difficulty. I remember how I was able to get past the zombies on the last part of the fourth chapter in Dark Carnival a few years back, but now, the AI Director spawns way too many Hunters whenever you're trying to get to the safehouse there, so you'll never make it.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - I really do love the game, but after spending eight days in a row trying to beat the game after it launched, and finally doing it, I just don't feel like touching it ever again. I don't why I feel like this, because every now and again I alternate between beating the GameCube and Wii versions of Twilight Princess and never get tired of doing it.

Pokemon Colosseum - I like Colosseum more than XD, but I've beaten it so many times that I don't feel like playing it anymore. XD, on the other hand, I will play because I haven't beaten it nearly as many times as I beat Colosseum.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome