Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/4 Smackdown, 1/2 Main Event & SMS Spoilers
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 10:47 AM
#PushKofiKingston
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 1/4 Smackdown, 1/2 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

Slater vs Miz was very good and surprisingly long. Still don't care much is but him & Slater put on a good show.

Barrett vs Kofi was great. Better than their previous matches in my opinion. Sick Bull hammer spot at the finish. Kofi sells it very well.

Both Wade & Kofi cut nice promos. Wade is known for his ability to talk more than anything so I wasn't surprised about his. Kofi did a great job too. I have no problem with Kofi being the smiling babyface but its nice seeing him show a more serious side. Thats when he's at his best.

As crazy as it may sound, I have high hopes that Kofi could win the Royal rumble this year. He dropped the IC Title. His feud with Barrett is over before the Royal Rumble when they could have had the rematch there and ended it then. I'm probably just being a mark but whatever, I'll dream. lol

Sheamus/Orton vs Cesaro/Big Show was good. Seems like a heel turn for Orton could be coming up soon. He needs it. He seems to flourish in his heel role and personally enjoys it more than being a babyface. He's a natural heel. A feud between him & Sheamus could be very entertaining. Especially if we get nasty/vicious Orton from 2009.

Who is Johnny Curtis? Nobody...just the future of WWE!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome