Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)
View Single Post
post #328 of (permalink) Old 01-05-2013, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
the joy~! of seabsmas
XMAS JOY~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Real would be my bet if he moves in the summer. I can still see him staying one more season at Atletico though, especially if they pip Real to 2nd. If he wants to go Real and they put the money up then it wont really matter where Atletico want him to go. Only other viable option I can see is Chelsea and I don't Falcao would want to go there over Madrid and I'm not sure Chelsea would put up that level of money with Torres still on the books. Real's summer should be super fun if they finish below 2nd and don't get to the Champions League Final at least. Jose will probably go, they'll have to pull out a massive offer to keep Ronaldo and keep him happy there and they'll spend big money in the window. Like T-C said, they're still on a one "galactico" a season culture and Falcao will be their #1 target, especially with Higuain probably on his way out this time round.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome