Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 05:43 AM   #324 (permalink)
T-C
HE'S FAT

T-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREWT-C is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

If Falcao says he only wants to go to Real then there won't be much Atletico can do, the players have all the power now. If he goes to Chelsea then they will need to get rid of Torres, which I don't really see happening for a number of reasons.

I saw Raiola talking about Cavani this week, he seemed to be hinting at PSG. I'm sure you've seen it but I'll post it anyway -

Quote:
“For now Cavani will stay, but I wouldn’t be so sure about that once June arrives,” he told the Neapolitan paper Il Mattino.

“I’m sure there are clubs ready to pay that,” he said. “But only five clubs in the world can afford to do that – Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint Germain.”

“You are intelligent enough on your own to understand where Cavani will play his football next season,” Raiola added.
That will be mega money wherever he goes.