Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 05:00 AM   #321 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

it will be entertaining, that's for sure. atletico's chairman came out and denied all those reports of a pre-agreement too if you didnt see that.

but. perez will be doing everything he can to ensure ronaldo stays. ronaldo leaves, he loses the upccoming election, falcao or not. on the flipside, i can only see falcao coming in with the case they make from selling ronaldo.

it all depends who is manager honestly. a striker or two will leave, im fairly certain of that. i just can't see a situation that really get's falcao to real. for what it's worth i don't think we'll sign him either.