Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Generalization of the "IWC" / Solution

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 05:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Even.Flow.NYC
Charismatic Enigma

Even.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friendsEven.Flow.NYC needs to make some friends
Default Generalization of the "IWC" / Solution

For far too long every wrestling fan open to discussion about it (on the internet ofcourse) has been paired up and mentioned in the same category as some of the more foul, grumpy complainers that roam about. Everybody complains here and there, but when the "IWC" is mentioned its in such bad light that I'd hate to ever be thought of as one of the people that make others say something about this "IWC"

We see these posters perhaps in every single thread ever made. The stubborn and grumpy complainers, especially at those moments when its very obvious when something more than generally agreed upon as good is still subject too ridicule and anger from these posters. Don't say IWC anymore because you're refering to the foul people who make you generalize an entire fanbase with a shitton of different views. Call these people IWG. Internet Wrestling Grinch(es). I thought of this while in class today and almost forgot about the idea but fuck me I remembered. I think it fits well (the acronym rhymes with the previous too)
Whatever poster truly, truly fits the category, personally label them as an IWG.
Done

Everyone's a cynic, no-one will enjoy wrestling, they're too busy
pointing out what "sucks".
Dream match: Jeff Hardy v.s Christian - Please happen again someday in the near future

Last edited by Even.Flow.NYC : 01-05-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Even.Flow.NYC is offline   Reply With Quote