Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anyone think Ryback's too goofy?

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #41 (permalink)
Emotion Blur
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Emotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missedEmotion Blur probably won't be missed
Default Re: Anyone think Ryback's too goofy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jones View Post
I don't know about goofy, but the guy is just plain ugly. I think Nash or HBK said it a while back " To have the "IT" factor, all the girls want to fuck you and all the guys want to be you"

Now I know there was that crazy broad who jumped in his rental or whatever, but cmon even Matt Hardy has some devote followers.

Ryback is just too ugly to ever be a top face and most of the things he does with his body look really forced and weird.

God help us the day he headlines a WM
I don't think a lot of people were drooling over Austin, Foley, or Taker when it came to looks but they managed to get over quite well.