Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Hall Of Fame 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Regnes
Working on my abs

Regnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friendsRegnes needs to make some friends
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] WWE Hall of Fame 2013 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTI TEO View Post

WWE Announces all WCW Hall of Famers are in the WWE Hall
Well if they did that, they might as well honour Randy Savage's desire to be inducted with Lanny and Angelo as the Poffo family since Angelo was inducted into the WCW Hall of Fame. I have mixed feelings about that since Randy was the only one to ever be important. The Hart family was never inducted, the important ones got individual inductions, otherwise Vince would be inducting all of Bret and Owen's nobody brothers who accomplished jack shit during their careers.

On that note, I would like to see Owen Hart finally get inducted, but I believe his wife is the one preventing him from entering. She's such a selfish bitch. Owen wanted to retire and spend time with his family, but wrestling was his life and passion. It was an accident, it was a bit reckless, but nobody could have seen that coming. He literally gave his life for the industry, he never won the big one, could she at least let him be immortalized for what he did for the business?

Last edited by Regnes : 01-04-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Regnes is offline   Reply With Quote