Wrestling Forum banner

Paranoia: Hip Hop illuminati, Hollywood Homos, Conspiracy Crap

8K views 58 replies 45 participants last post by  Skullduggery 
#1 ·
So, my cousin calls me last night on some paranoia.(He's really my best friend for 17 years but blacks have a habit of calling best friends cousins after a while. Especially since he's been around the family so long. Plus I'm actually related to his dead brother so in a sense he's like a distant cousin)

He calls me just to tell me about all of this Hollywood illuminati, homosexually, crap. Here's the laundry list of everything he said based on the everything he's 'read', plus his shitty opinions:

-"Yo 50 cent is gay because he was playing with some dildo in a video."
-P.Diddy is gay.
-Rick Ross is gay.
-Young Buck from G Unit and Ray J are gay together (which was actually a rumor)
-Dr.Dre is gay (been a rumor for years)
-Quincy Jones is gay (there's actually some hot rumors on that)
-Ja Rule is gay
-Jay Z is bisexual
-Beyonce is bisexual
-Cam'ron (GET EM DADDY) is suspect for wearing Pink. When I told him that I style the fuck out of Pink, he said, "yeah but we know you not gay."
-Dave Chappelle is "still" living in Africa to hide from the illuminati.
-Katt Williams is not self-destructing on his own. Hollywood, homos and the illuminati is making him lose his mind.
-They are all in the illuminati because they flash the signs and sell their souls for fame.
-Most of them are gay because you have to bang another dude to get into the industry.
-2Pac was killed because he spoke up about them, and he was going to run for president, and they were mad because "he was going to get a lot of votes." :ti He also believes 2Pac is still alive so he just contradicted himself.

Then it gets worse. More crap from him:

-"Whenever someone dies in hollywood, someone else always blows up. After Aaliyah died, Beyonce blew up, after Notorious BIG died, Diddy blew up. Diddy set him up. Now I'm not saying that Beyonce had something to do with her death, but I'm just saying isn't it ironic? Dame Dash blew up after Aaliyah died. He never cared about her when they were dating. Jay-Z was the one who liked Aaliyah."

"Some of them do blood sacrifices." (Can't remember who he named)

Lowest of the low:

-"I think Jennifer Hudson set up her family."

I said "C'mon man". He said in sarcasm "where we going?". Then he says "Didn't you notice that she suddenly got all these commercials, media attention and advertising after her family died? She sold her soul, and sold out her family for fame.

By the time this conversation was over, I wanted to stab this motherfucker. He smokes weed, and I don't know if he was high or not. Regardless he actually believes this shit sober or not.

He claims he's not the believe everything you see type of person, but in reality he really is. He'll believe anything he reads.

See less See more
#33 ·
You guys know that the "illuminati" was created to "prove" that Jews were controlling the world right?

The theory has anti-Semitic origins from a time when the Jews were "obviously evil"

Thats one of the reasons that Freemasons get so many theories, they let more than christian whites in so they just had to be evil

#36 ·
LOL, one of my friends believe Jennifer Hudson got famous because she set her family up too. Now that I think about it, a lot of my friends believe it. I remember one day last year a big group of them just started talking about it and they all just kept yelling "Bro, everybody's in Illuminati!". They said there was a video of Lebron James doing Illuminati hand gestures before a game, the sign Kobe makes after he hits a 3 is Illuminati, and that the only person that isn't is Rondo because "He just ball hard." Lil Wayne made a couple of blood sacrifices according to them. Whenever I try and tell them it doesn't make sense they all get upset and say I'm ignorant. Oh well.

#54 ·
Not really a conspiracy theory but did Vanilla Ice ever confirm that he hung by his ankles off a balcony by Shug Night?
That's been confirmed by a lot of people. Suge did stuff like that. Especially in the early to mid 90s when he was at the peak of his popularity.

Owls are also symbols in, Christianity, Judaism, several different native American religions, Greek and Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, old school Islamic, Norse mythology, Old Germanic mythology, English Folklore, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, South American superstition, Aboriginal traditions, and Dungeons and Dragons Nerdery

The owl has also been used as a symbol by many famous authors such as William Shakespeare and whole book series have been written on them

Owls have also be seen in various folklore, superstitions and, like the wolves, has been adapted to t-shirts and the side of vans for "looking cool"

I fear you think an extreme common animal tattoo is a sign that there is a cool kids club you were not invited to
lol. Bieber would be the last person to join a cool club.

#48 ·
This whole Illuminati infiltrating the music industry makes me giggle. Because, clearly, the secret masters of the world have nothing better to do than recruit indiscreet rappers who put all their symbols out on front street.

If there were a body of ultra-wealthy, connected people who manipulated events behind the scenes, the only interest they'd have in pop culture is using it to generate revenue towards their political ends. Tsk.

#49 ·
Bieber has an owl on his left forearm. The owl represents the goddess of wealth, Laxmi. Take it for what it's worth. Symbols have more meaning than you think, but I fear that most of you are probably inexperienced with the knowledge of the history of symbolism, and the occult.

#50 ·
Owls are also symbols in, Christianity, Judaism, several different native American religions, Greek and Roman mythology, Egyptian mythology, old school Islamic, Norse mythology, Old Germanic mythology, English Folklore, Hinduism, Buddhism, Shinto, South American superstition, Aboriginal traditions, and Dungeons and Dragons Nerdery

The owl has also been used as a symbol by many famous authors such as William Shakespeare and whole book series have been written on them

Owls have also be seen in various folklore, superstitions and, like the wolves, has been adapted to t-shirts and the side of vans for "looking cool"

I fear you think an extreme common animal tattoo is a sign that there is a cool kids club you were not invited to

#55 ·
I hate the people who actually buy into this crap. You can neither prove or disprove any of it so when you can make some loose, baseless connections between different happenings/people it holds some kind of credibility just because you can't actually disprove it.

#58 ·
I remember reading several comments on some music videos that said any artist or band that were associated with the company VEVO were in the illuminati and we devil worshipers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.