Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chavo Guerrero's wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Van Hammer
Working on my abs

Van Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friendsVan Hammer needs to make some friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Animal View Post
Honestly he doesn't mention Eddie in every single promo, the last 3 promos involved nothing more but promoting the tag team titles whether it involved Bad Influence or Morgan & Ryan, no mention of Eddie there. During his debut there was no mention of Eddie there, he mentioned the Guerrero wrestling family, talking about his father but no Eddie Guerrero. In fact I can't recall a promo where Chavo specifically mentions Eddie. I think people really exaggerate this point bigger than what it actually is because of what happened at Bound For Glory but since then he never actually mentions Eddie. Sure he points at the sky in preparation for the Frog Splash but I see no wrong there as its a sign of respect and love he had for his uncle he saw as his own brother.

Not directing at you specifically but as a whole in general I feel like alot of people took what happened at Bound For Glory and generate what happpend there taking place everytime Chavo appears on Impact. When CHavo is on the most acknoledgement of Eddie is him pointing to the sky and using 3 amigos and Frog Splash, but he doesn't go around blurting out Eddie's name nearly as much as people made it out to be. Just saying.
QFT

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using VerticalSports.Com App