Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fast Food Prices...Fuck You

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
CHAMPviaDQ
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

CHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by SeabsCHAMPviaDQ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Fast Food Prices...Fuck You

This is probably one one of the few things I eat that's widely labelled 'unhealthy crap', but they are quite cheap and taste pretty good (Chicken or Spicy Shrimp). 33cents a package. I don't buy them frequently though, bought some last week and hadn't before that for about a good 3 months.

I don't eat packaged deli meats anymore I go to the local deli and get quality deli meats and cheeses. Sure it's a bit more expensive but I did a comparison the other day and it's not that much more than the decent packaged meats and the quality is way better. Sure there are 99cent packages of deli meat but it looks shifty as fuck and doesn't taste great. The Deli I go to has 2 meats and 1 cheese type on sale and I usually get those. I discovered parmesan salami, fucking amazing and this coming from a guy who has hated salami most of his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Shatters View Post
I don't know how people can eat McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, etc. without getting sick to their stomach and feeling bogged down for hours afterwards. The only takeout-type food that I will ever eat until I die is Subway and a reputable Chinese takeout. Can murder a footlong Southwest Steak Chipotle with double steak and Orange Chicken with white rice 7 days a week.
I always feel like shit after McDonalds/Burger King, not Wendy's though, went there today and felt just fine afterwards.

2013 Winner of Best Signature & 2013 GFX Poster of the Year
2012 Winner of Seabs' Heart & 2012 GFX Poster of the Year

Last edited by CHAMPviaDQ : 01-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.
CHAMPviaDQ is offline   Reply With Quote