Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2013 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #38 (permalink)
MF83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friends
Default re: The 2013 MOTYC Thread

Yeah, no shit. It wasn't great at all.

1. Nakamura vs. Sakuraba - MOTY. Similar yet superior to Brock/Cena in my opinion. I was worried after the initial dry rolling but boy oh boy, doubters be damned. Don't want to spoil it so see for yourself. ****3/4

2. Suzuki vs Nagata - Refreshing counters, good limb work, Nagata's best performance in years, Suzuki at his best, expression as they played to the camera like two years ago but I prefer this to that match. ****1/4+

3. Makabe vs Shibata - A best case scenario for this pairing. It was fast, furious and arguably the best performance of Makabe's career. A great moment when they both decide to take it back inside. I'm shocked by just how smoothly it all worked. ****-****1/4

The rest of WK:

4. Juniors

5. BATT vs TenCozy

6. Main

7. KES vs. S&G

8. Opener

___

somewhere near the the bottom of the barrel: Shelton/Tanaka

MF83 is offline   Reply With Quote