Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will Brock Lesnar ever bring back his original attire?
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Tuesday night slam
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling_junkie View Post
Lesnar was one of my favourites back in the day, and I loved everything about him. My best memory and most favourite Lesnar match was against Kurt Angle on Smackdown in a 60 minute iron man match. I was a young teenager,probably around 12/13. I marked out so much when Lesnar resisted to tap to the Ankle lock and won the title.

For some reason although I marked at his return, I was dissapointed with his attire. How stupid is that, I lost the hype because my favourite wrestler didnt wear a certain attire. /Facepalm I know.

I really want Lesnar to bring the black spandex back with the design on the back. I think it suits him more than his UFC attire. Will Brock Lesnar maybe at WM? ever bring back his PRE-UFC attire he used back in the day? Anyone else prefere that attire than his UFC one?
I also love his old image and look. One day I would love to see his old look again

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome